Friday, January 6, 2017

An early Showcase Saturday - Milkmaid of the Milky Way

I'll be busy tomorrow, so I guess we're doing Showcase Friday instead. Doesn't have quite the same ring to it, does it?


Milkmaids, cows, and frogs. Oh my. (Image found on the game's dev log)

Anyway, I just want to give a quick shout-out to a game called Milkmaid of the Milky Way. I've been following the game's progress on Twitter and Reddit, and I'm impressed at what this one-man dev has been able to create in about two years.  Do you remember the classic point-and-click adventure games of the nineties? Throw in some charming pixel art graphics and rhyming text and you have Milkmaid of the Milky Way. (By the way, the poet in me now feels challenged to make my own game filled with only rhymes, heh.)

The game just came out this week on Steam, and you can check it out here

No comments:

Post a Comment