Tuesday, November 15, 2016

A Quick Update and Our New Blog Schedule

We're sorry for the long delay with our posts, but Rob the Sky Games is back with a brand new blog schedule. We have continued our work on Alkanaur, utilizing feedback we received at Salt Lake Gaming Con to reshape our direction. I've personally been focusing on refining our world, characters, and game mechanics. Robby continues to program and digitally paint like a boss. We're both increasingly excited as Alkanaur gets closer and closer to release.

But we've still got a while to go. To keep our fans updated, we will continue forward with a new blog schedule that should provide a bit more structure. On Dev Take Tuesdays I will write short posts about Alkanaur's development that originate from another source, whether that be another game, a movie or TV show, or simply a life event. On Throwback Thursdays (original, I know) I'll write game reviews about my favorite games from the past. Hopefully those reviews can inform our followers about my personal design philosophy and taste. On Showcase Sundays, I'll upload a short post showing off something we made during the week, or I might choose to link to another game in development that I'm excited about. In addition to my regular posts, Robby will continue to post the occasional in-depth post on programming or art as he sees fit.

We also invite you to follow us on Facebook and Twitter!

Thanks, and I'll see you on Thursday with our first throwback review: Skyrim.

No comments:

Post a Comment