Sunday, November 27, 2016

Happy Thanksgiving

I took most of the week off for Thanksgiving (and Gilmore Girls), but you can expect our usual blog schedule next week. I hope all of our followers were able to eat their fill, without feeling too sick afterwards.

Whenever I have a little time I've been working on our sprite sheets. Working on each frame individually can be tedious, but the final result is worth it. We finished a good portion of the frames for several characters in our demo, but since every character can fulfill any class role we need to have a wide assortment of animations ready for each character. So I've been working on filling the animation gaps here and there.

One of the most recent animations I worked on was a punching animation for the character we call Runic.


Runic gets angry when he punches


See you next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment